Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rand Paul: 'I want to see...Trump's Republican registration'

I'm loving this:

“I’ve come to New Hampshire today because I’m very concerned,” Paul said. “I want to see the original long-form certificate, with embossed seal, of Donald Trump’s Republican registration.”

“Seriously don’t you think we need to see that?” he said, adding that Trump had donated to Democrats such as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Paul, a Kentucky Republican and favorite of the Tea Party movement, is in New Hampshire as part of a book tour. He had flirted in recent months with jumping into the presidential race, but told reporters after his speech that he would likely opt out because his father – Representative Ron Paul, of Texas – had formed an exploratory committee.

“I’m afraid that I could be kicked out of my apartment,” he said. “He’s my landlord in Washington. Can you imagine the family strife if we ran against each other?”

No comments:

Post a Comment